Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionGalerieRechercher
Navigation

Accueil
 Le Site
 FAQ
 Rechercher
 Membres
 Groupes
 Message Privé
 Rejoindre le T'chat

Meilleurs posteurs
cubizolles alain
Great informative post! I_vote_lcapGreat informative post! I_voting_barGreat informative post! I_vote_rcap 
Mickael Theliot
Great informative post! I_vote_lcapGreat informative post! I_voting_barGreat informative post! I_vote_rcap 
achraf
Uderzo
Manu
Philippe Fayard
cyril
BAB
jean-jacques
sylvain_ray
Radio
Compteur Du site
Votez pour notre site
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Great informative post!

AuteurMessage
payodaRo
Invité

Great informative post! Empty
MessageSujet: Great informative post!   Great informative post! Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 7:48

Hello. This movie has the same long blank spot in the beginning of the movie as The Fog. I did movie only with Recode and Shrink using the Start and End Frames to edit out the first 8 to 10 seconds of blank that is hanging up the movie. I started doing this awhile ago because my players were all hanging on this spot. Just advance a little in Start and End and then do your movie you will have no playback problems.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Great informative post!
Page 1 sur 1